Aug 3, 2012

Intangible by J. Meyers Review

Intangible by J. Meyers
(Intangible, #1)
Release Date: January 31, 2012
Publisher: J. Meyers; 264 pages


Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.








Thank you to J. Meyers for sending me a copy of her book to review.

When I first got this book, I was excited to read it because it was a different story line then most books I have read. Still paranormal, but I thought the twin brother/sister twist was pretty cool. I had a few books on my list to read prior to this book and I honestly have to say, I wish I read this one right away. Different books make you feel a different way, and I've only felt this way about a couple other books, but I felt like I lived and breathed this book. Something in this book just connected with me and I COULD NOT put it down.

Sera and Luke are awesome characters. Gifted twins, Sera has the power to heal and Luke sees the future. I have to say it reminded me of me and my little brothers relationship towards each other a little bit (Aside from the paranormal part), but I loved both of them. I loved their attitude towards each other and how the looked out for each other. It is a rare thing to see or read about, and it made this book connect more with me. Right away we are thrown into both Sera and Luke's abilities, and I like it when any book gets right to the good stuff.

This story flows and is a very fun read. I found my self giggling, crying and in anguish throughout this whole book. These characters felt so real, like someone I would know. There are a lot of twists in this book, but not bad ones. Good ones that seem to take you by surprise. It is refreshing to read a book that keeps surprising you and it doesn't seem to out of the realm of things. At first, I have to say I wasn't sure what to think about Jonas, but she did an amazing job writing his character. She makes you feel so many different emotions towards him, it just makes you want to read more to see what happens.

I absolutely LOVED Intangible. I cannot wait for the second book to come out, I am very excited to see what is in store for Luke and Sera, Fey and Jonas, possibly Marc too? Who knows, all I know is that when the second book comes out, I am reading it ASAP! This is one of my favorite books I have read this year, if not ever! Amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great book! I loved it too! Can't wait for a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it? So many unexpected things but they all worked so well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...