Dec 5, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #41




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Always Me by Kelly Riad. This book is a different view on paranormal. All YA Paranormal books are different, but this is one that I haven't seen before and so far I am very much loving it!!







What did you recently finish reading? Falling Apart by Bonnie R. Paulson. This is the second book in the Barely Alive series. Man, I LOVE this book even more then the first one, and that's hard because I LOVED the first one so much!! I am so excited to read the last book in this series!!







What do you think you'll read next? Elder by Raine Thomas. This is the final book in The Firstborn series. I have enjoyed this series so much, and I feel like I am in the book when I am reading them, Raine Thomas is an amazing author!! Read her stuff!!!







1 comment:

  1. Great books this week. I was looking at getting Always Me, will take another look now, thanks.

    Katie ~ TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...