Oct 10, 2012

WWW Wednesday #34




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Freeing Carter by Nyrae Dawn. I actually started reading this last night, and now I'm almost done. It's so weird. I've just been so hooked on it.








What did you recently finish reading? Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn. This was a really realistic book, and my review for it will come soon. It's a must read.









What do you think you'll read next? The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen. I'm actually looking forward to this book. I mean, look at the cover. Haha. Let's see how it goes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...