Oct 3, 2012

WWW Wednesday #33




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey. Just started reading this book this morning. I read Witch Eyes a few months ago and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to continue this series.








What did you recently finish reading? Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate. I adore this series. It's been awhile since I've read the previous book, and it was nice to revisit the characters. This month I will read the final book in the series Rapture.









What do you think you'll read next? The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. It's funny because the book I pick to read next is usually not the next book I read. Something usually happens and I read something else instead. I still haven't read The Rise of Nine. But I am sure I will be reading The Casual Vacancy next. I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and it'll be interesting to not only read an adult book, but to read an adult book by an author whose writing I fell in love with because of her children's book series.






5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Casual Vacancy. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, too? It seems like the best way NOT to read a book next is list it as "next" on this meme! TCV is next on my list, too.

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-october-3-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Casual Vacancy sounds intriguing

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demon Eyes was a good book...that ending! Can't wait to see what happens in book 3.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am positively intrigued by Rowling's new book, despite the cold reviews.

    http://wellreadfish.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-heck-are-you-reading-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...