Oct 5, 2012

Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate Review

Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
(Fallen, # 3.5)
Release Date: January 24, 2012
Publisher: Delacorte Books; 201 pages
Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.

And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce will spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's FALLEN IN LOVE is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.

True love never says goodbye...



I absolutely adore the Fallen series.  I read the first 3 books in the series last year.  I'm a little upset with myself that I am just now finishing up the series.  Fallen in Love is a short novel of love stories.  Now I usually don't read synopsis's of books because I feel that they can give too much away about a book.  So I assumed Fallen in Love would be a collection of stories about Luce and Daniel.  But I was wrong.  It was so nice to read about the supporting and minor characters love stories.

Fallen in Love centers around Valentine's Day.  I just loved the stories.  Even if not all of them had a "happily ever after"  In fact, I found one of the stories to just be absolutely gut wrenching.  But it showed a different side of this character, and that was great to read.  I love reading novellas and side stories of books.  It gives the reader a different side of things.  And they are usually short and to the point.

I feel this book was a Valentine's Day gift from the author to fans of the series.  It was beautifully written.  It's also the perfect lead into the last book in the series Rapture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...