Oct 8, 2012

Mailbox Mondays #19



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn

Nyrae Dawn has become one of my favorite authors to date. I've literally become addicted to her characters and books. So this was definitely on the top of my reading list.

Freeing Carterby Nyrae Dawn

Yet another one from Nyrae Dawn. Told you. I'm addicted.

Ceaseless by Abbi Glines

Abbi Glines is another author I've come to love. And the Existence series is one of my favorite series to date. So sad the trilogy is coming to end.
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen 

So, Jessica Sorensen brought out a series called Fallen Star, and I had the joy of reading the whole series in a week. Jessica has a way of compelling a reader with originality, so I'm looking forward to this book.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...