Sep 26, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #32




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Mark of the Princess by B.C. Morin. A book that has been on the TBR pile for awhile, but is a really good read. Life has gotten int he way, so it has made reading slower, but I'm really enjoying this book.








What did you recently finish reading? Ceaseless by Abbi Glines. Oh My Goodness, Abbi Glines is a genius!! Pick up this series asap, you will not be disappointed!!









What do you think you'll read next? Earth by Shauna Granger. Book 1 of 3 I am reading for an upcoming book tour. When I heard about this tour I knew I wanted to be apart of it, these books look awesome!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...