Aug 1, 2012

WWW Wednesday #25




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk. This is actually the second time I've been read this book, and I have to say I'm obsessed. It's hilarious and really well written, did I mention there's 5 really hot guys in it?









What did you recently finish reading? Angelfall by Susan Ee. Susan Ee is an indie author and I just adore indie authors. This book was amazing. I've read it more times than I can remember, I'm really excited for the sequel and I hope it won't be far off.









What do you think you'll read next? All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin. I'm really looking forward to reading this book and hopefully it's as good as I'm hoping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...