Aug 27, 2012

Mailbox Monday #16



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at 5 Minutes For Books. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore

I love the Lorien Legacies series. It's kind of funny because the reason why I read the first book I Am Number Four was because I really wanted to see the movie. I didn't enjoy the movie as much as I expected too, but I loved the book. This is the third book in the series and I can't wait to read it!

Legend by Kresley Cole

This was a book that I picked up at San Diego Comic Con. I seriously cannot wait to read this book. The reviews on Goodreads make me really excited to read this book.

Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake

Urban Fantasy is probably one of my favorite genres to read. I love books that have vampires, werewolves, faeries, trolls, warlocks, etc. I hear that this book has plenty of characters and I'm excited to read it.
Soulbound by Heather Brewer 

I had the pleasure of meeting Heather Brewer at San Diego Comic Con. I was also able to pick up this book there. I can't wait to read it!

Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout

So I find it funny that I have the second book in the series before the first. I met this lovely author over the weekend at the PAYA Festival. Unfortunately the first book is on back order and wasn't available. But I've heard rave reviews about this series that I just had to pick up the second book so I could meet the author!
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas 

I have been told that I must read this book and I have no choice. I've been told it's absolutely amazing. I'm impatiently waiting to read this book.



3 comments:

  1. I was at SDCC too! I didn't meet Heather Brewer this year, but I did last year. Soulbound looks awesome. I just started reading Onyx - how cool that you got to meet the author this weekend. Obsidian is a really fun read and I hope you like it too.
    And yes, Throne of Glass has been getting great reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the new Pittacus Lore book is going to be big! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! your books!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday_27.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...