Jul 4, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #21




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Córdova. I am really really enjoying this. Tristan is such a guy; one of my favorite quotes is: "Where does my dick go?" I mean, come on, totally the first thing a guy would truly think about when turning in to a merman, right? Right. I'm almost finished and I can't wait to see how this ends!









What did you recently finish reading? Forbidden Blood by Kristen Painter. I thought this would tie me over until October when the fourth book comes out but no, all it did was make me want it to be October even more. I absolutely adore this series and cannot wait for Out For Blood.









What do you think you'll read next? Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear. This cover is interesting, the book sounds interesting and I cannot wait to start reading this!




7 comments:

  1. I think I actually have Innocent Darkness on my Kindle, may have to check. Also, I really like the Vicious Deep cover!

    Have a great Wednesday!!

    http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-no-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicious Deep sounds like alot of fun! Also I hate when you finish a book and have to wait a while for the next in the series! So frustrating! Hope you enjoy your next read :)

    Here's my WWW:
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/www-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books, but the last one has a interesting cover. Here is my www: http://thediaryofabookaddict.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/www-wednesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vicious Deep sounds like my kind of novel. I mean, that's a good question if you're interested in the survival of the species.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met the author of Vicious Deep at BEA and thought she was really sweet. I got a copy of her book there as well and am looking forward to reading it. Hearing your good thoughts makes me want to move it up Mt TBR.

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of your books. The merman quote is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look like really good books. I will have to look into them :)

    You can find my W.W.W. here:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-04.html

    Happy reading!

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...