Jul 30, 2012

Mailbox Monday #12



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Mrs. Q Book Addict. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





Siren's Storm (Siren's Storm, #1) by Lisa Papademetriou

This would be the first book I read that involved mermaids. I have to admit, the cover was the reason why I got it.

All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin

Another cover that intruiged me, the description also got my attention. Set in the future? Forbidden love? I'm down. This would be my first Gabrielle Zevin novel I've read, but I have heard some good things.

The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks #1) by Lacey Weatherford

I have to admit, I'm starting to get into a phase where I need a change from angels or vampires. I picked up this book and thought I'd give it a try.

Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles #2) by Jaime Reed  

I fell in love with 'Living Violet' which was the first in the series, and I've been really anxious to get to reading this one. So many books to read. This series puts a whole new twist to paranormal romance. Definitely a favorite.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your reads...Old Follower.

    Stopping by from Mrs. Q's post from Mailbox Monday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...