Apr 10, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #9




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. It had a VERY slow start. I'm about 20% of the way in and it's now just starting to grab my attention. Let's hope it stays this way!









What did you recently finish reading? Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I fell in love with Obsidian, so when I heard there was going to be a story about Dawson Black, I was all over that. I want this book in print. Add it to my collection. LOVED this so much. Can't wait for Onyx!









What do you think you'll read next? Article 5 by Kristen Simmons. This cover grabbed my attention the first time I saw it. My friend has read it and said it was good but slow. We shall see! It's one I've been wanting to read for awhile now!





8 comments:

  1. I just requested a Digital ARC from Edelweiss for Grave Mercy - I really hope it gets approved as it looks awesome!

    My WWW for the week: http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/www-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Grave Mercy now as well. I'm about 1/2 through and loving it. Love Ismae and Duval. I have Article 5 on mt TBR pile to read as well...not sure when I'll get to it though so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    You can find my WWW here: http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr11.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out Jennifer Armentrout's books.

    Here's my WWW Wed:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesdays-41112.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested to read Grave Mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Article 5 is such a good read, had me gripped all the way through. You should definitely read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're reading Grave Mercy too?! So many lucky bloggers this week! :D

    Hope you can swing by my WWW Wednesday post.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about Grave Mercy from Shelf Awareness a few months ago, and now it's everwhere. I've heard good things though, looking forward to reading it someday.

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...