Apr 24, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #11




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Destined to Fail by Samantha March. I have had this one on my reading list for awhile, I finally got around to it, and I wish I would have started it sooner, it is SO GOOD!








What did you recently finish reading? Run Like Hell by Elena Andrews. I just got his book and I already read it, fast for me. But it says something about the book, keeps you on your toes!









What do you think you'll read next? Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I've had this book right since it first came out and I have been slacking, I am excited to see how this story ends.

6 comments:

  1. What are you currently reading?
    Clash of Kings Book 2 - A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones). by George R.R. Martin. - Love these books, but has many details and storylines. Love the medieval and mystic themes.

    What did you recently finished?
    Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward - The hot Black Dagger Brotherhood vampires do not disappoint. Much better than the last one. Looking forward to the next one.

    What do you think you'll read next?
    Kiss of Midnight - Midnight Breed novels by Lara Adrian. - Since I'm already in the hot vampire mode, thought I'd start this series while waiting for Mortal Instruments - City of Lost Souls May 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destined to Fail looks interesting :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read the Maggie Stiefvater, they all look so good, I've got to move them up my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever is such a good ending to the Wolves of Mercy Falls series in my opinion!

    http://fictionalescapism.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/www-wednesdays-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard any of this titles, but I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Here you can find my WWW for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr25.html

    Bye!
    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forever wasn't my favorite book of the trilogy - but it's definitely worth reading to see how things tie up. Hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...