Mar 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #4


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!








"Ever, please." His fingers caress the soft underside of my chin, urging me to open my eyes and look at him. - p. 124, Night Star by Alyson Noel

8 comments:

  1. Oooooooo... Nice! I don't think I've heard about this book though. Found out it is book 5 at Goodreads. o_O Wow!

    Here's my teaser for the week from Hush, Hush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what's going on in this scene. I started reading this series but lost interest after book 2 or 3...one day maybe I'll finish it up.

    My Teaser is from Croak and can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! This definitely sounds like my kind of read – I so need to check it out! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-amplified-by-tara-kelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone has something important to convey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good series and a good choice for a teaser. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...