Jan 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #48

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!








My stomach was twisting and turning. It was like nausea, but I knew I wouldn't puke. My demon was going crazy lately, and even though I had fed her yesterday, she wanted more.
So much for helping Tristan with his stupid match, it wasn't even worth it in the end. - 29.8% - Counterpart by K.J. Hunter-Brown






4 comments:

  1. hmmm... I'm curious if this demon is literal or metaphorical... Looks good!

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.... Sounds great, love the demon in her!

    Here's My Swoon! from Closure by Kim Carmichael
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me want to find out more about this character! Great teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser. I haven't heard of this book before. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie ~ My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...