Dec 3, 2012

Mailbox Mondays #26



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Suko's Notebook. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





Angelfire by Hanna Peach

I got a review copy of Angelfire from the author herself, and was very honored that she wanted me to read it. I absolutely love the cover and the story sounds like it'll be a page turner, very excited to read this book!
Dictating Desire by Bonnie R. Paulson

I was lucky enough to be able to help Bonnie with this book, and make her cover. I am very excited to read this story though, seems very dark and creepy, but has romance. Love it!

Loki by Mike Vasich

I picked up this book because it has to do with history/mythology and anyone who knows me knows that i absolutely LOVE that, it seems very dark and I am very intrigued to read it.


That is it for me this week. I do have a few book tour books coming up, so maybe next time I will have more books!! Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...