Nov 12, 2012

Mailbox Monday #24



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Bermuda Onion's Weblog. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





The Phantom Diaries by Kailin Gow

I was looking around for something different and found this series. So far, it's good.

Dark Memories by Kailin Gow

Same as above. I had to get the whole series.

Immortal Darkness by Kailin Gow

The third book, but not the last. Like I said, I had to get the whole series, or well, what was published.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 

Just like my fellow reviewer, Jess. I am too, excited about this book. It's been so long since I've read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer that I think I need to do a recap of the first book before getting onto this.

Charade by Nyrae Dawn

Okay, so it shouldn't come as a shock to those who have read my last Mailbox Monday, when I had a few Nyrae Dawn books posted up. I am seriously in love Nyrae's writing. Like, in love.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like reading all the books in a series...I still haven't done that for some of my favorite authors. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the first Maya Dyer book. But I have heard such great things about it that I can't wait to get started on this series!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...