Oct 17, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #35




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Gravity by Melissa West. I'm almost three quarters of the way through. This book is certainly different (in a good way), I'm just having a hard time finding the main guy, Jackson, swoonworthy. I actually find Lawrence to be more attractive. We shall see... ;)




What are you currently reading? Guardian by Heather Burch. I read the first book about ten months ago & I enjoyed it. It was lacking some things but it was still an enjoyable read. So far I'm really liking the second book...plus, there's more halflings introduced and they're Australian, I mean...yum!








What did you recently finish reading? Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson. This book was good. The storyline was interesting enough but my main grabbing point were the characters, I really loved Tuck. His personality was perfect.









What do you think you'll read next? Asunder by Jodi Meadows. I'M SO EXCITED! I read Incarnate about a year ago and fell in love. I can't wait to fall harder once I read this book.





4 comments:

  1. All of these books sound great especially Gravity, will definitely have to check it out. Asunder also has the most beautiful cover will check out those books too! :) Hope you enjoy your recent and next reads!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/www-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asunder has an awesome cover! I'll have to add that and the first one to my TBR list!

    Here is my WWW
    http://hookedinabook.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also reading Gravity! i have just started it but I think I am really going to like it. my Wednesday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gravity sounds like a curious read...will be interested in what you think when you are finished with it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...