Oct 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #37

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!








"I know who I am," I said, cutting her off. "I know I'm the Prima. I've known for a while now." - Pg 7 - Bitter Demons by Sarra Cannon



4 comments:

  1. I wonder what a Prima is. In Spanish, it means female cousin :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...thanks.

    My teaser is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-10302012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. My teaser http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-31-and-top-ten-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what the other person was saying that warranted a cut-off!
    Here's my teaser: I love Dan Brown

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...