Oct 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #35

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!








Hands closed over my shoulders and yanked me close, and I screamed. A man I'd never seen before shoved me and slammed me against the temple. Lightning snapped through my vision and thoughts, and I cried out as the stranger pinned me to the wall. - Pg 198 - Asunder by Jodi Meadows



5 comments:

  1. Ooo, I wonder why that guy is after her! Great teaser. Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what is he doing to her?? I still need to read Incarnate but I am looking forward to starting the series! :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very bad for her, intriguing teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waah, I really need to read Incarnate! I remember when it came out and I thought it sounded amazing... but somehow I always ended up prioritizing other books. Thanks or reminding me of the series with your great teaser!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frightening...thanks for the teaser.

    Mine is at the link below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-10162012.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...