Sep 5, 2012

WWW Wednesday #30




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd. I have mixed emotions for this book, I'll let you all know later on how it goes.








What did you recently finish reading? Easy by Tammara Webber. I've been really slack on reading lately, so this was one of the latest books I've finished. I loved this book and I highly recommend it to anyone.









What do you think you'll read next? Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I've been meaning to read this ever since it came out, and it has almost been a month, but I'll get around to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...