Sep 24, 2012

Mailbox Mondays #17



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at BookNAround. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





Flightless Bird by Paulina Ulrich

I have been chatting with Paulina a lot and recently help her revamp her website and I realized I hadn't had her book yet, so I had to busy this asap, I can't wait to get started with it.

Branded by Keary Taylor

Okay, not going to lie, I mostly bought this book because of the amazingly awesome cover. I do happen to like the synopsis too, which is also amazing, but wow this cover. Damn!


Arson by Estevan Vega

I'm a hug fan of stories that have male leads, and this story seems to have a great pull on the emotions just by reading the synopsis, its going to be great, I can already tell.

Thoughtless by Jacqueline Gardner 

This book is a horror book, but it is still YA and I just love that combo, I'm thinking this will be a book I will not be able to put down.

Where Darkness Dwells by Glen Krisch

I like to mix up my books from time to time, this isn't horribly different then what I usually read, but its horror and I wanted to add something new into my tbr pile, this seems very creepy, maybe I will read it with the lights on.

The Childe by C.A. Kunz  

I have heard from numerous authors about this book, and how amazing it is, so I just had to pick it up and check it out for myself!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...