Sep 3, 2012

Mailbox Monday #17



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at BookNAround. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd

It's my first read from Jillian Dodd, an ARC given to me. It's been a very interesting read and story line and I can't wait to get the review done.

Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson

As you all know, I did recently review this series. I'll always love the creativity that Sarah put into this series and it isn't going to be the last book I read from her.

Wake by Amanda Hocking

I'm a big fan of Amanda Hocking, I just love the way she writes that keeps you intrigued and want to read more. I'm looking forward to reading this.
Every Day by David Levithan 

I actually got this because of the cover, I don't know why, it's got that mysterious cover that makes you want to know what's going on. Then I read the synopsis, and it's the first time I've really read a book like this, so this should be interesting.

Slumber by Samantha Young

Samantha Young is one of my favorite authors to this day. I've read majority of her books and I'm still continuing. I'm interested in this series, but I have not yet started because I'm one of those people that want the second book as well. I'm not very patient when it comes to books.
What A Boy Needs by Nyrae dawn 

This is the second book in the 'What A Boy Wants' series, and I absolutely loved the first one, so I'm excited to get onto this one.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reads.


    Stop by my blog if you like...my Mailbox Monday and a giveaway are waiting for you. :)

    I have already read the ONE book I received last week and have an author giveaway for it. LOL!! :)

    Have a good week. I always love seeing your polka dots. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good so I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...