Aug 8, 2012

WWW Wednesday #26




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? Silver by Talia Vance. I'm really enjoying this book so far! About a quarter of the way through! This book first caught my attention at BEA while I was roaming about!









What did you recently finish reading? Narc by Crissa-Jean Chappell. I wanted to really like this book because I did like the characters but I just found the story to be plain & rather boring.









What do you think you'll read next? The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. I AM SO EXITED YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! I am a huge fan of Julie's and I am in love with the Iron Fey series (I'm totally a Puck girl) and I cannot wait to read this! I mean, look at that hot cover!!! *drools*





5 comments:

  1. Lucky for you to have The Lost Prince!
    Btw, here's my WWW Wednesdays/WoW.
    Old follower.
    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puck? Really? Oh you poor misguided girl...its all about ASH. He trumps all. Other than that you've got a good selection of books. Sorry your last read didn't live up but hopefully your current one will be better.

    ~signed, the official Team Ash co-captain

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psssssh. I believe all you Team Ash people are the misguided ones. :P I like my men with personalities ;) haha

      -signed, Puck Expert/Stalker

      Delete
  3. I like how honest your are about Narc which, from the cover, looks like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo The Lost Prince is so exciting!!! Nice picks.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...