Jun 18, 2012

Mailbox Monday #7



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Burton Book Review. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





The Hungry 2: The Wrath of God by Steven W. Booth, Harry Shannon

When I first read The Hungry, I was instantly in love. I was lucky enough to have my review noticed and the authors were kind enough to send me the ARC for The Hungry 2, which comes out July 6th!!
Stealing Fate by Berinn Rae

I love both of Berinn's previous books and this Unspun Trilogy seems like it's going to be a hot summer read. I was happy that she sent me the ARC for Stealing Fate, can't wait to read it!

Intangible by J. Meyers

J had e-mailed me asking if I wanted to review her book, of course I would love to review as many as possible! I loved the premise of this book, this will be a great read!

Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace 

An author friend of mine was pimping this book out on twitter, so I knew that it was good and that I had to check it out, I am excited to read it.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...