May 28, 2012

Mailbox Mondays #4



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Martha's Bookshelf. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

This is the 5th book in the Mortal Instruments series. Which happens to be one of my favorite series. I can't wait to read it.

Kinby Holly Black

I love Holly Black's books. And I absolutely adore her as an author. I can't wait to read her graphic novels.

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

I've heard many good things about this book. Don't know why it's taken me so long to get around to it.
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent  

I am currently reading the first book in this series. I can't wait to dive into the second book!

3 comments:

  1. After the way City of Fallen Angels ended I still can't believe I haven't picked up City of Lost Souls. But I have a feeling I'll be picking it up soon, because I'm not sure how much longer I can wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books this week. I read Vincent's Shifters series and really enjoyed it. I really want to crack open her other series now.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers - hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...