May 20, 2012

Mailbox Mondays #3



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Martha's Bookshelf. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





What Zombies Fear: A Fathers Quest by Kirk Allmond

I got this book, because anything Zombies, count me in I'm there!

Bitten by Dan O'Brien

I was lucky enough to get a copy of this book from Dan, It looks very interesting, I'm excited to read it.

Breathless by Scott Prussing

Got this one because it was a different twist on Vampires, I love to read the different ways people write about Vampires.

ExtraNormal by Suze Reese

A different twist on the paranormal genre, wanted to check this book out.

Meant To Be by Tiffany King

Been meaning to read this book, I am very pumped about it, I just get behind very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...