Feb 15, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #1




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? The Marked Son by Shea Berkley. I've had this since before Christmas and I'm finally getting around to it! I hate putting books off! But so many books to read, such little time...







What did you recently finish reading? Curbchek by Zach Fortier. This was definitely different, definitely intense. An uncensored look at the lives and cases of cops from a cop.









What do you think you'll read next? Balthazar by Claudia Gray. Let's be honest, I thought the Evernight series was good, nothing great BUT boy did I fall hard for Balthazar. So he's getting his own book? Oh hell yes, please and thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Balthazar looks great :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/www-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all sounds really great. I haven't read anything from Claudia Gray, but I have heard she is a good author. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of any of your books! I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...